Come join us in celebrating the launch of our new audiobooks, including all our poetry titles up until this year, on Saturday October 1, at 3:00 PM.
Roxanna Bennett's "unmeaningable"
- Tom Prime / Gary Barwin's "A Cemetery for Holes"
- Danny Jacobs' "Sourcebooks for Our Drawings"
- Mike Chaulk's "Night Lunch"
- Amy LeBlanc's "I know something you don't know"
- Travis Lane's "Keeping Count"
- Lily Wang's "Saturn Peach"
- Khashayar Mohammadi's "Me, You, Then Snow"
- Roxanna Bennett's "The Untranslatable I"
- A. F. Moritz's "The Garden"
- Kevin Heslop's "the correct fury of your why is a mountain"
- MLA Chernoff's [Squelch Procedures]
- Ayaz Pirani's "How Beautiful People Are"
We'll have short readings by many of the authors, and a giveaway for some of the new audiobooks as well.
The event is free, but people will need to register through Eventbrite – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/gordon-hill-press-audiobook-launch-tickets-420008505747.
You can find more information through the Facebook event page – https://www.facebook.com/events/1153986721872339/.
We acknowledge the support of The Canada Council for the Arts in the production and promotion of the audiobooks.